Polyethylene tank for Diesel fuel transport in exemption from ADR - paragraph 22.214.171.124.C
Compact and light, manufactured in roto-molded linear polyethylene, Carrytank 440 is equipped with the following fittings: filling plug, air vent device, fuel transfer unit, integrated forklift pockets (full tank), handles for lifting and carrying (empty tank) and integrated recesses for securing with ratchet lashing strap during transport. All the fittings are made of aluminum or materials compatible with Diesel fuel.
- Capacity: 440 liters.
- Dimensions (WxLxH): 1200 x 800 x H 785 mm.
- Empty weight (only tank): 40 kg.
- Empty weight including the fuel transfer unit: 52 kg.
- Wall thickness: 6,5 mm.
- Hinged lockable cover.
- Level Indicator.
- Aluminum filling plug, size 2", equipped with emergency vent valve (air vent valve).
- In-Line filter.
- DC fuel transfer pump (12 or 24 V), flow rate 40 l/m.
- Battery power cable (4m) and clamps.
- 4 m of antistatic rubber hose.
- Automatic fuel nozzle.
- Digital turbine flow meter, model M 24 (on demand).
- Water filter (on demand).